And that's Christmas done!

Sunday, December 31, 2017


Wow, is it the last day of the year already? I mean Christmas is over! Is it just me or did December just fly by super quick? there was so much I really wanted to do, but there just wasn't enough time, and instead of stressing out because I didn't get to do a whole bunch of things I'm starting to look forward to whats to come in this new year, yesterday I started taking decorations and it felt good, today we plan on taking down the tree and putting it all back safe and sound in the attic until next Christmas. I keep thinking of all the things I would like to do in 2018 and I'm so excited, we're finally going to get on top of all the little projects we have planned for around the house, and I'm excited about trips and visiting friends, and hoping to discover new places and this blog I really really want to document more so hopefully next year I can look back and see all we have done. I also want to push my self to be more organised, I would love try pottery or just make something with clay oh and start yoga! I always feel so full of inspiration at this time of year I love to reflect on the past year and dream about the year to come, life can be so special if we keep an open mind and let the bad just roll off our back, I'm already a very positive person, or well I try really hard to be, but next year I want to work on being more patient, more patient with my loved ones, with my friends and especially with myself! I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas, here are a few pictures from ours.

 
 On Christmas Eve we went to Cascais Christmas Village and were kinda shocked at the amount of people that was there, we had been last year and had the Christmas village all to ourselves, this year we weren't as lucky and had to wait in long cues for most of the attractions, we still had a really good and Petal got to see Santa :) I would definitely recommend going!


































I wish you all a happy and positive 2018! full of love happiness and kindness

-Love Denny-

You Might Also Like

0 comments